After switching Haeden over to a twin sized bed several months ago, I decided that I wanted to basically re-decorate his room. Only, the word "re-decorate" makes my husband's ears bleed, so I decided to use the term "update" instead.
I decided, in my own mind, that this needed to be complete before Haeden's 2nd birthday. Don't ask me why. It's not like it was because people were coming over and I totally wanted them to be impressed with my mad decorating skillz. Okay, maybe I did.
Reasons aside, we totally made this happen. The Hubs graciously helped me re-paint the entire room (again) and then I even talked him into giving Haeden his birthday present early. Everyone who knows me also knows that I am terrible about surprises. Gifts excite me. Yes, even when they're not for me.
Anyway, the point is that it is done. Actually, it has been complete and even photographed for several weeks now. I must have been sitting around picking my teeth or something because I'm just now getting around to sharing it with you. Better late than never though, right?!
Okay, here we go!
View from the door.
View from the closet.
H's silhouette made from card stock and scrapbook paper.
Framed newborn onesie, hospital wrist tag and foot print.
Ceramic piggy hooks and our little artist's handy work.
Card stock and scrap booking paper banner. Saved from his 1st birthday party.
Dwell Studio for Target "Happo" bedding and various lovies.
Some favorite baby pictures.
Top of the dresser. ABC print from etsy. Birthday print made by me. Cross stitch "You Make Me Happy" made by me! Elephant lamp from Pottery Barn.
Embroidery hoop collage. Orange fabric is leftover from his 1st birthday shirt and the other was used to make his crib skirt. Various cross stitch by me. The "H" is a cheapo wooden letter from Michael's covered with scrap booking paper.
Ikea table and chairs. Table top and seats covered with "Route 66" fabric. 50's kitchen from Walmart. Chalkboard from Hobby Lobby. Bookshelf from Target.









0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment