Monday, May 16, 2011

A Day at the Park

Friday afternoon/ early evening was gorgeous. The weather was warm, but it didn't feel like I was walking around outside with a wet blanket on my head either. I decided that I needed to take advantage of that! I asked Haeden if he'd like to go to the park and he just about tripped over his own feet trying to run back to his room to get his shoes.  "Shoes ON" he says. And then, "Mommy's shoes on? Otay!". And we were off...

The bike obsession continues. Also, hats and shoes.


I told him we couldn't go until he looked at the camera. ha!


Pure joy!


Still got that adorable gap-toothed smile!


Now the real fun begins...


Weee!


"Mountain climbing"



Of course he wants to go on the big swing!


Ready?!


Checking out the motorcycle going by...








Here I come!!!



My new goal is to get him to the park at least once a week, weather permitting. It tuckered him out and we both had a blast! I might have to lay off the "mamarazzi" bit once in a while so that I can play hard, too!


0 Talk To Me: