Friday, February 4, 2011

Photoshop & Subway Art

Oh, the things you can do with Photoshop! Confession... I have absolutely no idea how to edit a picture I've taken using Photoshop. Sure, I'd like to eventually learn but for now I just leave those tasks up to the Hubby.

Recently I have been really interested in the subway art I've been seeing everywhere. During the holiday season I downloaded a free print from eighteen25. Check it out! LOVE IT!



They have one for Valentines Day, too.

These are so great that they inspired me to create one that I could leave up throughout the year. I've seen a lot of "family rules" subway art, but we don't have a whole lot of that in our family with a toddler and two part-timers. Instead, I came up with the idea to just have the print reflect us as a family; as in what we like to do (or eat) together and where we've been. Whatdya think?!


1 Talk To Me:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

super cute!! and i love that it's all about you!
thanks for sharing... and thanks for the eighteen25 shout out.
jen :)