Haeden, for quite some time now, has been obsessed with all things transportation. In the car, he is always on the look out for BIG trucks and BEER trucks (we live near a Budweiser plant, don't judge!), motorcycles, airplanes, bicycles and buses (both school and city).
Our neighbor recently bought a motorcycle ("ackickle" according to Haeden) and every day when we get home ( "Hi, my house!!") he tries to make a break for it because it is usually sitting in their yard. Front and center. I imagine that to him it looks like there is a halo of light surrounding it and he probably hears angels singing in the background, too. Haeden generally ignores us while we stand at the door yelling for him to come inside. I don't think he'd be so bold as to bolt across the street, but you just never know.
I always knew, from them moment they told me I was having a boy, that he'd end up loving cars. Both of his brothers and the hubby are big time car enthusiasts. They each seem to have little storage spaces carved out in their brains specifically for storing car-related information. It will only be a matter of time before our little Haeden can point out the make, model and year of every car that drives past.
(Wearing his train hat in the car!)
Craning his (E.T.) neck while watching the cars pass by.


0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment