Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Belated Thankful Tuesday - 5/18

Am I a great blogger, or what?! I decide to start a weekly post and then immediately forget about it the following week. I don't even have a good excuse for my lame brain-ness. I just up and forgot.

Anywhoo,I'd still like to share a few things from the past week that have made me all warm, gooey and thankful inside.

1. I helped throw a baby shower this weekend for a good friend of mine. She is having her second baby boy in a little over a month and I could not be happier for her. She is the sweetest gal and deserves all the happiness in the world. Plus, she gave me so many (awesome) hand-me-downs that I have barely had to buy any clothes for Haeden these last two years! Although we didn't have as many guests as we would have hoped for, we had an absolute blast and I'm pretty the guest of honor was a happy camper.

2. I am so thankful for book stores. I love them and spent my lunch hour at one of them today. I swear I could spend an entire day walking around in there. Oh, and on a related note, I also love amazon because I just bought Dooce's book for .01 cents! Wahoo!

3. Living a block away from a park. What better way to let your toddler expend some energy? Also, it's free and you can't beat that!

4. Being married to a photographer. While I wish he would break out the camera at home a little more often, I almost, alllllmoooosssst, can't complain about it just because when he does get around to it, they look like this:











0 Talk To Me: