I have a confession to make. We live 15 minutes from the beach and this past weekend was the first time we've spent any real amount of time at the beach since Haeden has been born. We've taken several walks with him and gone specifically for picture taking, but never just had a day at the beach with him. I feel a little guilty for this. How can I live in Florida and not take advantage, right? You want to slap me, I know!
It's just... well, in my defense... look at my skin tone you guys! I am pale. Like, P-A-L-E! I have to be so incredibly careful not to burn that it does suck a little fun out of any outdoor experience. On a side note, I was really hoping all of these popular vampire movies would make pale the new tan. So far it doesn't seem to be catching on though...
The good news is that after all of the fun we had over the weekend, we decided to buy a canopy and a beach cart. We're going to be regulars, minus the tan (unfortunately) and sun damage (yay)!


6 Talk To Me:
being from KS, i am insanely jealous. my son called our pool the beach yesterday. i have to fix that soon!
that little guy is adorable!
You are funny! You look great!! And PLEASE spend some extra time at the beach for us ;))) Would love to someday live on one! Enjoy!
omg I would die to live 15 minutes from the beach! I would be out there everyday! How did he like the water? The beach is the perfect way to introduce little ones to the water!
Cute photo! I totally know what you mean about being P-A-L-E, but I love beach days! :) It's almost worth the sunburn... almost. Hope you enjoy many more soon!
Whoo Hoo for beach days! I can already see the memories being made there :)
Cute picture! It's so great living near the beach - though ours in the NW aren't as warm! I'm not tan either...
Post a Comment