Thursday, March 17, 2011

She Believed She Could... So She Did

Hi, people! I recently created a little something for a new friend of mine who is undergoing chemo and radiation therapy. I knew that I wanted to make her an inspiring print that she could hang on her wall or prop up on a table somewhere in her home. I'm not a big quote person though, only because I tend to forget them like ten minutes after I've exclaimed how much I love them! Still using the ol' mommy brain excuse for that one. It's a medical phenomena, no?

Anyways, this is what I came up with after spending a few minutes with my friend, Google:

She Believed

And here's a shot of it framed in my home. Please excuse the quality. Hubby is the photographer in the family, not me. Also, I live in a dungeon. It's dark in here.
Picture 091

And because I think all of us sometimes need this reminder, I want to share the 8x10 print with you, too! Enjoy!
http://www.box.net/shared/b72ocmeuqc

Linked to:


Created By Chelle

10 Talk To Me:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

That's so sweet of you! This is great!! THANK YOU so much for sharing!!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

Sweet gesture and sweet print. Good reminder for all of us.

sarah said...

love that print!! such a good friend you are...

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Jami said...

It's so great! And yes, mommy brain is a legitimate medical condition. Or at least that 's what I tell my family :)

Amy H. said...

What a sweet friend. I love it. And I am sure she did too. To have beautiful things around her during such an unflattering time I am guaranteed makes her smile. And bless you for sharing that lovely print with us all!

much love
smooches
amy

Amy H. said...

Oh ps I am twittering it now...

Jennifer said...

so pretty!

Pam @ Keeping Life Creative said...

Such a sweet print, and touching story. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Really beautiful. I love it!

~Kristin

http://kinder-words.blogspot.com/