Tonight is THE night! Over a month ago, my good friend Stephanie and I decided to go out of town for her birthday. Just an overnight trip. As much as I would love a weekend getaway, I don't think I could leave my "baby" behind for an entire weekend. Not just yet anyway. I feel like I don't get enough time with him as it is.
And while I still feel a tinge of guilt over my "night off", I know that I deserve it. I think that just as it is important for me to spend time alone with my hubby, it is also important for me to spend time with my own friends. You know, like at a bar. With a cute dress and a drink in my hand.
So, in 3.5 hours Steph and I will be high-tailing it out of work and speeding down I-95 to good 'ol Orlando. The countdown has begun and the shenanigans will ensue shortly. Hopefully said shenanigans will not include holding any one's hair back. ha!
Is it sad that I am slightly more excited about the fact that I get to sleep in past 7am tomorrow?! Oh, the joy!!

0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment