Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365

Have you guys heard of the 365 project? Basically, you take a photo every day in order to document a year in your life. Yeah, even though I'm married to a photographer, I feel like I don't have nearly enough pictures of my little man, much less life in general. And what better way to develop my own (obviously lacking) photography skills, eh?! I'm totally pumped to give this a shot!

I know that the handful of you who read this on a regular basis don't have a blog of your own, but I think this is a great opportunity for you to start! No need to worry about blog material or how often you need to post. Just grab a camera and snap/shoot/click away! If you plan to join me, please leave me a comment so that I can make sure to follow your adventures!

I'm probably going to post my weekly photos every Sunday, but I figured I would go ahead and post a shot from the first day of what I hope to be a very, very good year! Oh, and I pinky swear that Haeden won't be the subject of every.single. shot. I'll try to shoot for more like 90%. ha!


 Here's Haeden mimicking his big brother's. He really wanted the PS3 controller, and that would have been more accurate, but he had to settle for the TV remote instead. As you can see, it's a tough life...


2 Talk To Me:

Amy Lynn said...

This sounds fun! I'm in! So, can it be random pictures, or does it have to be of me?

Sierra said...

i have heard of this project and i think i need to get into action! your little boy is too cute!