Sunday, January 9th
I am sure you will be seeing more of these shots. Haeden has made it a habit to fall asleep during lunch time on the weekends. I need to post video of this, too, because it's pretty damn funny.
Our little copycat gets some lappy time with Daddy. Terrible quality, but a sweet moment to capture either way.
Mommy time at the salon. I decided to go back to my natural color, though this is admittedly quite a bit darker. Almost two weeks later, it is already several shades lighter.
Wednesday, January 12th
On the way home/ to get $5 pizza with his brothers. He's always happy to ride in the Envoy with his big brothers, but I had to jump out of the car (yeah, it's drive-thru pizza. don't judge!) to get this shot. That smile is so worth it.
Thursday, January 13th
Around these parts, cash for gold is big right now. And so is having someone stand outside your business waving around a big sign to try and entice potential customers. Apparently these guys couldn't afford a dancing hobo, so they went with a mannequin instead.
A shot of Hubby's collection of old bottles.
Saturday, January 15th
Shopping with Nana. I bought him these slippers to try and buy myself a few more minutes until the MELTDOWN that was about to occur. It was more like a few more seconds.
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment