So far, so good. I really hope I can keep up with this because I think it's going to be a lot of fun to look back on. So, without further ado, week one:
Sunday, January 2nd
Dinner and the last Jags game of the season at Wild Wing Cafe. Haeden busies himself with crayons. Check out his intense concentration. They serve not only as a entertainment, but also as an appetizer. Yum!
Monday, January 3rd
Bathing beauty. Again with he concentration face. I promise he has a bath toy down there...
Tuesday, January 4th
Steak. It's what's for dinner.
Wednesday, January 5th
View from the front door. A rather gloomy day.
Thursday, January 6th
Dinner at Grandma Ellie's. It consisted mostly of ketchup.
Friday, January 7th
Hole punch project from Hell.
Saturday, January 8th
Bike ride to Aunt Steph's house!
I've really enjoyed this so far and hope I can keep it up (that's what he said... sorry, I couldn't help myself).
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment