I usually listen to the radio for about 5-10 minutes each day before I get irritated and go back to whatever CD happens to be in the player already. And do you know why I get so irritated? Well, besides the fact that three non-country/oldies* stations we have play next to nothing but crap, they actually only play like 10 or so of those crappy songs on a continuous loop. And I don’t know if that is normal or not, but it sure as hell is obnoxious. One person can only handle so much Ke$ha in their lives, you know?
I know that the Hubs would want me to pick "Far Behind" by Candlebox. He’s always grumbling about how he hears that song now more than he did when the band was actually popular. But since I usually listen to a different station when I’m alone in the car I’m going to go with (gawd awful) Ke$ha and her song “We R Who We R”. Even the spelling of her name/ the song title is stupid. I am seriously dumbfounded by her popularity and I would be afraid to ever see her live. Her songs are so ridiculously auto-tuned that I can’t imagine what she would sound like without it!
Of course, I don't want to see/hear her either way. Blech.
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment