I originally had the idea to do a countdown to Haeden's 2nd birthday by posting a photo from each month ofhis first two years. Wouldn't that have been fun?! Yeah? Well, too bad. I'm a busy woman, you know?
Just kidding. Go ahead and pick up that chiny chin chin and put on a happy face because I'm going to go ahead and do it now. For the hell of it, ya know? And also because I still haven't posted anything about his actual birthday. I'm slacking, I know, but this should totally make you love me again. Hold on to your ovaries, ladies...
Just out of the oven.
One month. Shutterfly's favorite. I see it all the time.
Two months. You can tell that he's waving his hands and kicking his feet with all his might. And to this very day, the kid does not sit still!
3 months. Luuuuurve this one.
4 months. Foood. Yummers!
5 months and drooling alll over the place!
6 month. Our little pumpkin!
7 months. Bathing beauty!
8 months. Quite the Christmas gift!
9 months. I want to squeeze him right NOW!
10 months. Okay, all of these pictures make me want to squeeze him. Is it just me?!
11 months. I think the tickle monster got to him!
1 year and "So Big"!!













1 Talk To Me:
Oh I just love their baby pictures! Did you keep one of the hospital blankets with feet on it? We have one and every time I see it, I smile. I saw yours in the top picture and wondered if you brought one home. :)
Post a Comment