Oh, crap. As soon as you ask me to tell you all of the words to a song I completely forget them. This is why I don't really sing in the shower. Or, if I do, I end up singing the same two lines over and over or just making something up. I don't know why this happens considering the number of songs I have listened to on repeat over the years.
So, because of this, I am tempted to pick something like "This Is The Song That Doesn't End" or "Row Row Row Your Boat". I even thought of a ridiculous Christmas carol or two, but even then, I only know the first verse! Actually, one of the things I often sing to Haeden is Silent Night (just like my Mom sang to me!), but I only know part of the second verse so I would have to hum other half. That is kind of sad, right?! Oooh, but I did learn all of "Hush Little Baby". Are you impressed?
Okay, so if I am seriously going to pick a song here, I'll go ahead and go with Amy Winehouse's "Rehab". Yeah, I know she totally went off the deep end after releasing this album, but I'm still hoping for a comeback because I love it in it's entirety!
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment