Monday, April 11, 2011

Thirty Day Song Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: A Song From A Band You Hate

This is too easy. There are a lot of bands that would obviously fit into this category. In fact, if I had my husband's CD case to browse I might even have a hard time choosing. But I don't. And my memory, as you know, sucks and I can't remember half of their names. What does come to mind, though, is the Barenaked Ladies. I don't have anything against the band, really. It's a funny name and that one guys has pretty eyes. What I can't stand is the lead singer's voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard. A really whiny chalkboard.

As for the song, I'd have to say "One Week" because even though I hate it, the damn thing is catchy. And therefore it will easily get stuck in my head. Like right now. Chickity china the chinese chicken... CRAP!

          
Pretty eyes...                               Stupid voice...

0 Talk To Me: