Day 17: A Song that You Dance to
Okay, so this is kind of a silly question to me. I pretty much dance to every song. I don't even have to like a song to dance to it. If I hear a beat somewhere it just kind of gets my foot tapping, head bopping and non-existent hips swaying! I have no control over it! The music just, ahem, moves me!
Now, this is not to say that I'm a particularly good dancer. I mean, I am a white girl. But, I try and as long as you give me a drink or four, I will totally do it in public, too. I do, however, prefer the comfort of my own living room. Door shut. Curtains drawn.
Anyway, if I have to choose just one song I will go with what is currently on in the CD player at home. Katy Perry's "E.T." I honestly thought it was stupid the first time I heard it, but it eventually grew on me. And now I shake my booty and sing into my hairbrush every morning while I'm getting ready for (no, not junior high!) work!
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment