Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thirty Day Song Challenge: Day 2

So, what’s harder than choosing your favorite song? Oh, right. Choosing your least favorite song! In this case, I decided least favorite just wasn’t a strong enough word choice. It’s much easier if we change it to this: A Song That Makes You Want to Rip Off Your Own Ears! Now, that? That I can do!

I had to go with the remake of “The Time of My Life” by the Black Eyed Peas. I think they decided to call their version “The Time (Dirty Bit)”, but either way it is just. plain. awful. I’ve never been a big fan of the Peas or anything, but I can stomach a few of their songs. They’re just fine for things like exercising or cleaning the house, but this … crap (I can’t even call it a song)… I don’t even know how this one was even allowed to be recorded. I know you agree, right?!

On a side note: Fergie looks like a drag queen and can someone please tell me what the other two members of the band actually do?! Apparently their names are Taboo and Apl-de-ap. I usually just refer to them as the Asian guy and the other black guy!?
 

1 Talk To Me:

Dina said...

I think anything Fergie is a part of is a failure in my book. I hate her voice. And I'm tired of these musicians making over my favorite songs and just ruining them in the process. Come up with your own stuff! :(