Monday, March 28, 2011

Countdown

And the countdown has officially begun. Haeden will be a (terrible) 2 year-old in 20 days. My mind has been blown. What can I say about the insanely fast passage of time that I haven't already said before? I'm pretty sure I've already covered that subject more than a few times, so we'll just move on to the fun part... what's new with H:

- His vocabulary has exploded. Finally. He is repeating all sorts of things (re: Mama better watch her mouth from now on!)
- Says Mommy and Daddy now rather than Mama and Dada (I melt)
- Puts his hand up in protest when I try to take his picture. And follows it up with either "TOP it!" or "Uhh UHH!"
- I might have mentioned this before because he's been doing it for a while, but when you make him mad (i.e. tell him no) he cries and then says, "Bad, Mama. Bad!!" I don't even know where he got it from because we don't say bad  the daycare swears they don't either!
- Patrick = Gaga, Daniel = Dana
- Favorite phrases: Oh Man!, What happened?!, Where Mommy/Daddy/Nana/etc. go?!, Run!
- Put his shoes on all by himself the other day. I was impressed!
- LOVES bikes, cars, trucks (cucks), planes (I don't even know how to spell out the way he pronounces this one!), motorcycles (ikickles), jumping and climbing on everyting in sight.

Honestly, we're at the point where he is saying/doing something new every day. When he isn't whining and/or kicking us in the shins, we often find ourselves gushing over how much fun he is at this age. Want proof?!













Holy crap, I love this kid. 

0 Talk To Me: