Day One: Your Favorite Song
Oh, God. Shouldn’t they have saved this one for the end, or something? Crittle, they better not all be this hard! You could probably ask me this same question several times through the course of a month and I might give you a different answer. I thought long (overnight) and hard (still have a headache) about this and decided that I should go with “Got You Where I Want You” by The Flys. Wikipedia tells me the song came out in 1998. I remember Katie Holmes being in the music video and I think at some point they were singing on top of the roof of a building. I used to listen to this song on repeat and have even had it as my ringtone in the past, but the funny thing is that I have never heard ANY of their other music.
Hmmm. Looks like they only had two albums and although they announced a comeback (on Myspace no less) in 2008, they haven’t really done much of anything. They may just be a “one-hit wonder”, but I can’t fault them because I just love.this.song.
1 Talk To Me:
I am not old, bi-atch! I am WISE. Don't get it twisted!!! sheesh...
Post a Comment