My life is full of the awkward. And since I like to overshare, today I'm linking up with Amy at
buggieandjellybean!
1. Exercising the other night to try and lose the dreaded winter weight, I decided to try to jump rope. I heard that burns mad calories. Well, maybe so, but it also caused me to pee my pants a little. Guess my abs aren’t the only thing that needs some “toning”. Ooooch.
2. Dropping my lean cuisine lasagna on the floor at work yesterday. Upside down, too. It was still in the tray and I was trying to remove the plastic cover when I flipped it right off the counter. I used the plate in the picture to scoop it back up. I started to clean it and then decided I should take a picture. My co-workers wonder about me.
3. Saw a woman walk by my desk today with a grey-brown smudge on her forehead and wondered how she got the bruise. This afternoon I took a break and decided to get a little exercise and walk the clinic campus when I saw an older volunteer with a big blackish mark on his forehead. I thought maybe he was a Derm patient and had some stitches or something like that. Two seconds later I saw another person sporting the same look and FINALLY realized that it’s Ash Wednesday!!! Duh! And then, of course, I had the giggles. So, every time I saw another person like that I got the biggest grin on my face and had to stifle my laughter. Real respectful, Hesper!
4. Even more awkward… I just shared that story with my mom and she actually told someone they had something on their forehead! Ha!
2 Talk To Me:
Oh I needed this laugh. Thank you for linking up! You got me with the pee pants one, had now clue where that was going!
xoxo
amy
I laughed through this whole post. Get working on those Kegels!
Post a Comment