Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: Week 9

Sunday, February 27th

Entertaining himself on the way back from Ikea.

 Monday, February 28th
Spaghetti O's for dinner!

Tuesday, March 1st
He begged for a bike ride all day long, so out we went in our pajamas!

Wednesday, March 2nd

He lives for the bike rides these days.

Thursday, March 3rd
Keeping him busy while we wait for the doctor. I took one shot and the camera died. More breathing treatments prescribed. Hooray.

 Friday, March 4th
Bought myself flowers at the supermarket. I love to have them in the house and I can't help but smile when I see them. I have learned, however, that unless it is Vday, I'm probably going to have to "surprise" myself with them. ha!

 Saturday, March 5th
Beautiful day at the zoo. It was ridiculously busy though. And the Hubs and I ended up with awful sinus headaches thanks to all the pollen in the air. Still, I'll take it over the cold at this point.

See you next week! 

0 Talk To Me: