It was the night before Christmas and I was laying on the couch in my pajamas, watching a terrible Lifetime holiday movie and feeling sorry for myself because of the migraine I had been developing all day. I had just put Haeden to bed, the boys were in their room testing out their new video games (we celebrate with them on Christmas Eve since they spend the next day with their mom and her family), and Hubby was at the dining room table working on... something. I don't know what. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself, remember?
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We weren't expecting anyone, so I asked Hubby to answer the door since I was in my pajamas. He checked the peep hole and then opened the door just a little, telling me that I need to come and see for myself. I figured it was just a friend, maybe dropping off a gift for Haeden ( the ladies, they love him), but I still didn't get the whole "come see for yourself" line he gave me. When I saw my sister and her husband standing there, I totally peed my pants. No, I'm kidding. I cried though! That was the most wonderful surprise this "peeker" could have received!
Now, on to the goodies...
Caught red-handed! See how he's reaching for an ornament?!
Santa brought Haeden an ATV!
We needed more cars in our house...
Finally! A bike of his very own!
Move over Bob the Builder! A new man's in town...
We were, uh, testing for safety! And that bit, it is not safe! I have already been poked in the eye.
They need one of their very own!
My grandmpa. He's adorable.
With Grandma, who apparently didn't want her picture taken! But you can still see that she's gorgeous and doesn't look anywhere close to 81!
Wheeeee! That was fun. Let's do it again next year!










2 Talk To Me:
Awww I didn't know they weren't "supposed" to be coming to visit, that is awesome they could!!! :)
It was a wonderful surprise indeed! I loved your reaction and we had the best time. I LOVE your blogs too. Most make me laugh-this one made me cry...love you! Robyn
Post a Comment