Thursday, December 23, 2010

You Oughta Know



Joining in on the fun with Little Miss Momma, and continuing my lovely habit of over-sharing. Enjoy!

I seriously cannot get through the day without a piece of chocolate. Alright, maybe I can, but I don't want to even try...

I detest all seafood except for tuna. And even then, it has to be fancy albacore.

I am the official dishwasher at home. Our 1960's home and it's mostly original kitchen doesn't have one. I've never liked the dishes, but now it's kind of the only alone time I get when everyone is at home, so I don't mind so much anymore.

I hate my ears. I used to make my mom tape them back at night when I was a kid because I thought it make them stay that way. I'd still love to have them "fixed", but my family thinks I'm crazy.

I would love to one day turn a hobby into a business. And if I can't do that, I have to go back to school and get a degree.

My husband is good at all things artsy and while it's one of the things I love most about him, it's also a little bit intimidating for me when I want to be creative, too.

I love being a mom. It gives me more joy than chocolate. : )

Sometimes, I miss being pregnant.

I have a binder full of craft tutorials. I'm hoping one day to actually try them all.

I have a GREAT relationship with my Mom.

Having a son has brought me closer than ever to my Grandmother. I'm so thankful.

I don't tan. Like, I can't. The good thing about that is everyone thinks my red hair is natural.

I really want a dog. And a cat. And a horse. And an elephant... you get the idea...

I was allergic to red dye #40 as a kid. Some people think I still am, but I'm not.

I want to learn to crochet and do needlepoint.

I live in Florida, but I prefer mountains and lakes to beaches.


I have two step-sons. It's quite the challenging role, but I love them.

I used to be a Mormon. I sometimes miss the people and the feeling of being a part of something different, but I don't miss the religion itself.

I'm allowed to make fun of and complain about my family... but nobody else is or I get mad. Not even Hubby. hehe

And now, It's your turn! Link up with Little Miss Momma!


3 Talk To Me:

Melissa said...

Love the first one about chocolate! Totally agree with that statement!

emily anderson said...

lol at this list...and can totally relate with the dishes comment!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I LOVE this list girl! And I was totally with you on so many of these--no one ELSE can diss my family, I love mountains and lakes, and tuna! And can I just say that you are ADORABLE pregnant--too too cute!