Friday, December 10, 2010

What's the Dealio?!

Who likes free stuff?! I do! I do! Well, my bloggie friends, Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards for bloggers who post about their favorite cards from the fab holiday collection. Woo hoo!

This only furthers my current love-affair with Shutterfly. The Hubby and I used their services recently to create a few, uhhh, gifts that I cannot tell you very much about because I don't want to give anything away to any family members that might be reading this! Lets just say the final product is wonderful and I can't wait for Christmas because the grandparents (and great-grandparents) are going to do back flips! Our order didn't just look great, it came fast and cheap (coupons, coupons, coupons!), too. Does it get any better than that?

Usually, no. But this time, yes! Last week a representative from Shutterfly contacted us and asked if we would consider allowing them to purchase (through a generous store credit) some of the images we posted on their site. I'm not quite sure if they chose them because Haeden is the cutest kid ever, or if the Hubby's photography skills are just that good. I'm going to go with both. Either way, we were pretty excited with the notion that Haeden's very adorable mug will be gracing the website in a matter of months. Promise to update you with that information when we have it!

Now, on to the Christmas card favorites. I chose the first one because, being the undercover hippy that I am, I love anything and everything with the word "peace".


This next one I love because it has a bird on it. I'm currently obsessed with all things birds and owls. I also love the color scheme since it's similar to the decor we have going on in the house right now.


Those are great, yes, but I think this just may be our winner! It has a freakin' palm tree ( Hi, we live in Florida!) and a bird!

Now that that's settled, we need a picture.  Oh, Huuuuubbyyyy...

0 Talk To Me: