This weekend was incredibly busy and I loved just about every minute of it! Since every other weekend is spent QT-ing(quality time) it up with the stepkids, our non-boy weekends tend to be a bit jam packed with errands and chores. Throw in a holiday party, 2 *bestie birthdays and a recital-type "jam session" and it becomes a bit of a whirlwind.
I got all dolled up Saturday evening for a work-related Christmas party and unfortunately, you're just going to have to take my word for it. Hubby and I were running late and didn't have time to snap any photos. We couldn't chance being even a little bit late because the party was on a boat. On the river. It was amazing! Best work party ever!
I still wanted to participate in S.O.S. this week, so we snapped a quick shot on Sunday before heading out to a birthday dinner with one of my oldest friends. How cute is Haeden's jacket?! He is such a little ladies man already!
Haeden:
Jacket- The Children's Place ( best hand-me-down ever)
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Converse
Me:
Sweater - Target clearance
Jeans- Penney's Junior's Dept
Shoes- Payless
Those eyes!
Those hats!
* Happy birthday Kerri & Amy! Love you, girls!



1 Talk To Me:
Thanks, sexthy!
Post a Comment