Thursday, June 9, 2011

Embrace The Camera: June 9th

My stepson is starting highschool this summer. Every year, with each new milestone, I ask the hubs if it makes him feel old. He always says no. I don't get it. I didn't even give birth to the kid (that would be really weird and creepy considering the age difference) and it makes me feel old! Sheesh!

Daniel is excited to leave behind the rules and restrictions of Catholic school and join the more laid back atmosphere of public school. He applied, auditioned for and was accepted into a rather prestigious art school's visual arts program. Some notable alumni of the school include members from the bands Yellowcard and Limp Bizkit. We are all so excited for him to start this new journey!

Daniel has always danced to the beat of his own drum. It's my very favorite thing about him. Also, I totally want this kid's hair color.

Kind of looks like my kid, right? People always think I'm his Mom. I get a bit of a kick out of it.

0 Talk To Me: