Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kick It!

 My friend, who shall remain nameless, had dinner at Cracker Barrel earlier this week. On her way out she realized she had a napkin stuck to her shoe (not as bad as toilet paper, but still embarrassing nonetheless). Rather than stop and remove said napkin, she decided to try and shake it off while she walked towards the exit. Bad idea. Can you guess what's about to happen here?

Yeah. She kicked her shoe off in the middle of the restaurant. And that's not the worst of it because the shoe went flying through the air and hit some guy in the leg and then fell down underneath his table.

I just wish I could have seen the look on her face. Or, his face for that matter.  I probably would have spit my food out laughing. I wonder how many people witnessed it. Did the place suddenly go quiet? Did people erupt in laughter? Luckily for her, the guy and his friend laughed it off and handed her shoe back. That had to have been a long walk to the door.

I guess she should just be glad the shoe didn't land in some one's food. Now, that would have been bad.

This may or may not be the culprit. Don't worry, girl, you're still remaining "nameless"!

0 Talk To Me: