Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PEECTURES!

Normally when I whip out the camera (or phone) to snap a picture of my adorable little dude, he stops whatever he is doing, whips his head around and sticks his hand in the general direction of me and said camera. "NOOOOO, Mommy, NOOOOO!" You'd think it was some sort of torture device.

Imagine my surprise when on the way to dinner last night he grabbed his hat on the back seat, stuck it on his head (backwards, of course) and said, "Take my peecture, Mommy! My peecture!!" It took me a minute to even understand his toddler speak, but I definitely obliged him.

Excuse the tinted teeth. He was drinking a "Squeeze It" when I picked him up. Remember those?!

This is what he gave me for "funny face". I went with it...

Distraction! He's alerting us that a "JEEP" is driving by.
I heart this one. Cuteness overload.

Those eyes! Those eyelashes! SIGH!

0 Talk To Me: