Here we go again, linking up with Emily...
Here's a shot of me and Haeden from our pool time on Sunday. I'm absolutely loving the fact that he'll be learning to swim in the same pool that I did. It's pretty fun having four generations all together each Sunday for "pool day"! I feel truly blessed!
Chillin' in the floatie.
Jumping off the edge of the slide.
P.S.
I cannot believe I'm posting pictures of myself in a bathing suit and looking like a total hot wet mess (again). Internet, I clearly have no shame...
4 Talk To Me:
Cute picture of him jumping from the slide! And very cool that he will learn to swim in the same pool as you :)
hey, you rock that swim suit ;) and those are adorable memories with your lil guy haeden. what fun!
<3
That is such a great shot jumping into your arms!
Oh stop whining! You look great!
(And I clearly have no shame either because I did the same thing in one of my recent posts... lol)
Post a Comment