Woo hoo! Look at me doing this post on time. You're impressed, right?
This week I want to talk about my Mom. If there is anyone I'm crazy thankful for (besides my babe and my hubs, of course), it's my Ma. She is truly one of my best friends and I don't like to think I'm co-dependent or anything, but I don't like to let a day go by without talking to her on the phone at least once. That's just how we roll. And, yeah, I know that usually it's the parent who wants to brag on their kids, but this week I want to thank my Mom for being the wonderful, selfless person that she is. Let me count the ways:
1. She has always put me and my sister first. Always.
2. She is my number one supporter and has always encouraged to me to believe in myself.
3. She changed her shift when Haeden was an infant just so that she could help provide daycare while I was at work.
5. She's always willing to watch Haeden so that the hubs and I can have a night on the town. Sometimes even a weekend out of town!
6. She still takes care of me when I'm sick. I'm 27 and have a family of my own, but when I'm sick? I still want my Mommy!
7. She is beautiful, smart and fun(ny).
8. The woman knows how to shake her groove thang. And she taught me to shake mine, too.
9. She is always there for me. No matter how big or small (but still big to me!) my problems are, she will stop what she is doing and listen. And then she'll give me great advice that I probably won't take and even greater hugs when I realize I should have listened.
10. Not only is she a wonderful mother, she is an exceptional "Nanny", too. Haeden gives her two thumbs up and big, slobbery kiss to show his approval.
2. She is my number one supporter and has always encouraged to me to believe in myself.
3. She changed her shift when Haeden was an infant just so that she could help provide daycare while I was at work.
5. She's always willing to watch Haeden so that the hubs and I can have a night on the town. Sometimes even a weekend out of town!
6. She still takes care of me when I'm sick. I'm 27 and have a family of my own, but when I'm sick? I still want my Mommy!
7. She is beautiful, smart and fun(ny).
8. The woman knows how to shake her groove thang. And she taught me to shake mine, too.
9. She is always there for me. No matter how big or small (but still big to me!) my problems are, she will stop what she is doing and listen. And then she'll give me great advice that I probably won't take and even greater hugs when I realize I should have listened.
10. Not only is she a wonderful mother, she is an exceptional "Nanny", too. Haeden gives her two thumbs up and big, slobbery kiss to show his approval.

Thanks, Mom, for being exactly who you are.

0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment