Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Steppin Out Saturday... or Wednesday


So, I'm totally late to this party, but better late than never, right?! The par-tay, started by Mandy over at The Haps, is a fun little weekly bloggy get-together that gives me an excuse to make the hubby take pictures of me and Haeden. Gotta love it! And even though I'm late this week and Haeden was totally not cooperating last night, I'm hoping to make this a regular thang.

Also, Mandy says there are no rules, so even if you are sans kiddo or still in your jammies (bed head is totally hot, right?!), link it on up cause it's just plain fun!



Grumpster Haeden (new molars = sourpuss face):

Shirt - Children's Place, I loved striped shirts for boys!
Jeans - Children's Place, hand-me-downs
Shoes - Target ( These are not cute, however, they are easy and if he wears regular shoes to daycare I never see his socks again...)

Me:

Dress: Dress Barn, terrible name for a store, yes, but cute clothes nonetheless!
Shirt: Target
Tights: Target
Headband: Belk
Boots: JC Penney

0 Talk To Me: