Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Wreath

So, I really felt the yarn wreath was lacking a little something. Since it is the first thing I see when I come home each day (normally it is on the door), I knew I was going to have to do something about it. I decided to create a few more paper flowers and combined those with some felt flowers I had laying around.  I also made a little lunchtime trip to Hobby Lobby on Friday and picked up some deeply discounted... thingy. Garland? I don't actually know what these things are called, but it sure did add some much needed flair.


I'm pretty happy with it at the moment and look forward to trying my hand at another color scheme for Christmas. I'm going to have to order some wool felt for the flowers not only because it's much nicer to work with, but it comes in colors that aren't quite so in your face bright!  Can't wait!