Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In Comparison

When you're pregnant everyone tells you to enjoy them while they're young. I heard the same line over and over again. You know the one... "They grow up so fast!"

Well, hells bells, they weren't kidding!

Haeden 2009:


Haeden 2010

 






Incredible, right? I can't get over the fact that he is starting to really look like a little boy instead of a baby. It's a surefire way to kick that baby fever into overdrive, too!

I also can't believe hubby actually got some shots of him looking at the camera. Haeden was so busy watching the other kids and/ or picking up and throwing pumpkins that we couldn't get him to sit still for more than two seconds. When we first arrived we sat him down amongst the pumpkins to try and recreate one of the shots from last year. He didn't sit there for very long or even smile for the camera even though I was jumping up and down behind Dan like a freaking lunatic trying to get him to laugh. I also fake gagged myself trying to get him to smile. Oh, the things we do for our children. What he did do was get up and walk around the place like he owned it, picking up smaller pumpkins and then throwing them back down like they were bouncy balls. He would also periodically announce, "I sit!" when he found an empty spot between pumpkins. And if he couldn't find an empty spot, he would just try and sit on top of the pumpkins themselves. Too bad there aren't any pictures of that!

1 Talk To Me:

Mandie said...

Fun, fun! I love the pictures and agree it's crazy how fast they grow!