Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Steppin Out... Late Again!


Last week I "stepped out" with Mandy... well, not really with Mandy, but maybe in spirit? Yeah, lets go with that. Anyway, my debut was four days late and this week I'm two days ahead of that.  Still late, yes, but it's progress!

I fully intended on getting in on the photo action that occurred on Saturday while we were picking out our pumpkins, however, someone was not about to let me steal his spotlight. Oh, no. I tried multiple times to stick my head in there and say "cheese" but he immediately started to throw a fit. Normally this wouldn't really phase me. I don't mind posting a picture with him in full tantrum mode as long as I look cute... but we were in public, and also at a church, so I decided to let it be.

Yesterday hubby and I took the day off of work and had a mid-day date. It was all kinds of awesome. I don't think I have ever been to the movie theater in the morning on a weekday, and I really recommend it. We saw "Red". Classic beat 'em up, shoot 'em up, kill 'em up kind of movie with a good amount of comedy and a hint of romance all rolled into one. Something for everyone!  After that we grabbed some pizza and took a walk on the pier. This is what I wore:


T- Shirt - Maybe not the most stylish item of clothing, but I was representin' a wonderful cause. Check it out!
Jeans - Skinny. Target.
Shoes - My favorites. Love the flower! LOVE! Famous Footwear.
Bag - Freebie from Maurice's. I really like animal print, and yet this is the only thing I have!
Sunglasses - Old Navy clearance. Smudges and scratches courtesy of Haeden.

0 Talk To Me: