Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kid's Got Rhythm

If you don't already know how much Haeden loves music then you're either living under a rock... or not reading this blog. He is obsessed with all things instrumental and he's recently taken to the lyrics, too. Every night before bed we sing two or three songs. His favorite I've been singing to him since he was just a tiny babe. I've never been good at remembering song lyrics when I'm not actually listening to the song and therefore I've always just sung "Hush Little Baby" or  "You Are My Sunshine".*  I'm nothing if not original, you guys.

I've also mentioned before that if music is playing, I am dancing. I can't help it. I have no control. Seems like someone is starting to pick up on this. Notice the lips. I would be embarrassed if I could just stop laughing. If only I looked this cute with duck lips.







* I decided recently that I wanted to learn this entire song and therefore googled it. It's depressing and not really all that sweet. Turns out there is a reason nobody takes the time to learn the entire thing. Go figure.)  

1 Talk To Me:

Mama said...

Hesper
I think he would love a music program such as Kindermusic or Music Together. My daughter loved it and even though we don't go to the sessions anymore, she still sings the songs and constally ask for me to play the CDs.