The whole family got in on the "embrace the camera" action this week. Whether they were aware of it or not... ha! It isn't easy taking pictures of teenage boys. Or toddlers. Or... me, really.
Saturday night we went to The Landing for dinner and some live music. A fairly well-known local band was playing and since they usually play bar gigs, we were excited to see them play outdoors in a smoke-free and family friendly environment. It was, however, hot as Hades out there.
The courtyard has fountain in the middle of it and it's usually full of kids splashing around. Haeden saw that thing and I knew there was no way we were going to be able to keep him away. So, I went with it and he loved it, of course. It reminded me that we haven't had any sprinkler time this summer and obviously he would love that, too, so we're going to have to break that out this coming weekend. Can't wait!
Showing Daddy the fountain.
No outing can be complete without a mini meltdown... all because he wasn't allowed to play on the stairs.
Embracing the camera with Mommy. Doesn't he look excited? ha!
Splashing around the outside...
I picked him up to show him that it was okay to get IN it a little more.
"I touched it Mommy, I touched it!"
The face!
Walking back with Daddy.
Checking out the waters, boats and bridges.
Brotherly love.
Oh, this is new. He told us he was a penguin! Look at his tongue... that's his concentration face!
"No more pictures!"



















4 Talk To Me:
So fun! I love the pictures with his brothers! You have a sweet family.
haha.. love it!
Looks like a great time was had by all! :)
looks like great fun, sometimes a little meltdown is a sign of a great day out.
I can't wait for the warm weather to hit us here in Australia.
Post a Comment