Week 4:
Sunday, January 23
Terrible quality, I know. This was right before bathtime. I was undressing him and he ran out into the living room and sat on his toy firetruck. Such a nut!
Monday, January 24
This is what his face looked like when I picked him up from daycare. Dried milk? Check. Leftover snack? Check! Boogers?! CHECK!
Tuesday, January 25
I forgot to take a picture on this day and looked around the house for something interesting. This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is a wooden vase Hubby and I bought on our honeymoon. We were driving through the NC mountains and came across a guy selling his art out of his barn. Very cool place!
Wednesday, January 26
I put Haeden to bed this night and went in to check on him a little later. Found him asleep in his chair rather than his bed. Too funny!
Thursday, January 287
Trying on Mommy's belt. I helped him put it around his waist and then left the room for a minute. Came back in to find it around his shoulders!
Friday, January 28
Tub time. I can't get enough of that gap-toothed grin.
Week 5:
Sunday, January 30
Spent a couple of hours at the zoo. Just as fun for us as it is for him.
Spent 2 hours waiting at the doctor's office. Not cool.
Tuesday, February 1
I think we're going to see a lot of these throughout the year.
Wednesday, February 2
I have a little bird/owl obsession. Hubby got these for me for Christmas and I loooove them!
Thursday, February 3
Haeden's birth day print.
Friday, February 4
Tootin' on his pretend horn.
Saturday, February 5
Don't be jealous, ladies. Haeden's got a new sweetheart.
2 Talk To Me:
Love all of your pics! Glad to see Haeden loves the bath toys I got him. Can't wait for him and Nevaeh to play again!
He is too flipping cute! So glad I found your blog through VWBee
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
Post a Comment