Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 365: Week 8

Sunday, February 20th


Ahh, a real smile! Don't mind the drool. The only reason we don't have a fake smile here is because he was just blowing raspberries!

Monday, February 21st

Another shot from the park.

Tuesday, February 22nd

Intense concentration required for coloring.


 Wednesday, February 23rd

First chiro adjustment. Had to wear the "necklace" for two hours afterwards. Two words: HOT MAMA.

 Thursday, February 24th

You can't even imagine the retarded noises I had to make just trying to get him to look at the camera.


Friday, February 25th

The nightstand. My grandmother had these personalized jewelry boxes made for all of her granddaughters. I will always cherish it.

Saturday, February 26th

I kind of love this shot with Haeden running with his "acketball" and Patrick playing football in the background. Check Haeden's fly aways. Love it! 


1 Talk To Me:

Ani said...

Found you on bloggy BFF's what you said about the whole chocolate thing that you can't make it through the day without a chocolate fix.
Well that's me too...lol!!! Following your blog now!!! follow me at http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/
xoxo
ani