Looks like spring has officially sprung over in these parts. We have had some beautiful weather over the past week. Or more. I can never really be sure anymore since the days seem to all run together. I have totally been griping about the cold weather all winter long and therefore I should be pretty much ecstatic over the recent change. And I am. Sort of.
I tried on a pair of shorts today. It didn't go well. Mama bear needs to lose her winter weight. Like, yesterday apparently since it's already 80 degrees outside. Unfortunately it seems like every time I actually get around to exercise, I turn around and stuff my face full of cookies. Damn you, girl scouts!
While I go get some more cookies, errrr, take a walk, check this video out. It will make your day. Or at least take your mind off of the muffin top spilling over your jeans. I mean, it's not just me, right?
1 Talk To Me:
LOL I miss I had a "muffin top" the size of yours!!!! I'm stuck at the same weight. :(
Post a Comment