Saturday Haeden and I did some shopping for his upcoming birthday party. We picked up some supplies and holy crap, do you know how much they try to charge for plates and napkins? I don't even have a theme and it cost me thirty bucks for everything I needed. Yes, I know I could have gone to the dollar store, but have you met me? These things have to match! Color coordination is key, people. Besides, I don't want to completely cheap out on people who are coming to
Sunday involved a little more house cleaning and yard work than I prefer, but I suppose it is a necessary evil. Plus, once it is all said and done, it feels wonderful! Is it weird that I get a little bit of a high when the house is sparkling clean? Maybe it's the bleach. Anyway, Sunday's highlight was actually our first family bike ride! The day was overcast and would have been perfect for pictures, but unfortunately we were under constant gnat-attack. Haeden looked a little concerned at first. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, but half way through the ride he started to grin from ear to ear and began pointing at every little thing, saying, "Whassssttttaaat?" Too cute! We'll definitely be trying again (and with the big guys) this coming weekend!
Hoping this coming weekend will involve more pictures, Easter candy, the zoo and checking several items off of the ever-growing list of to-do's for Haeden's birthday! May the work week go quickly and painlessly!

0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment