Friday, April 9, 2010

Cute, Cute & MORE Cute!

Last night I started to think about how I needed to document some of Haeden's recent cuteness. Just as I cannot imagine loving him any more, I also cannot imagine him being more adorable or hilarious. He really is quite the little jokester for such a babe. I adore him. Let me count the ways:
  1. Haeden already thinks it is funny to burp. In fact, after a real burp he giggles and then tries to make himself burp again. I'm thinking Grandpa John taught him this one. I'm sure he's very proud.
  2.  I realized yesterday that he thinks it is funny to be chased. I was in his room picking things up when he came in and stole a washcloth (his favorite toy) and left to go make trouble in the other room.  I called his name and went after him when he started to try and run from me! He's not that coordinated yet, so he promptly fell right over and started crawling as quickly as he could.  All the while he was laughing hysterically! We're going to have to get this on video soon. Daddy tried it with him too and Haeden's laugh is just infectious!
  3. Haeden has really found his voice the last couple of weeks. He isn't really saying any words yet. He prefers the sounds of his own high pitched screams. They are happy screams, but oh my gosh, I'm surprised he hasn't broken any glass yet! He especially loves to showcase this new ability in restaurants and the car.
  4. For the past month or so he has been pointing at EVERYTHING! Usually it's followed with a very emphatic "AT!"
  5. Not sure where this one came from, but Haeden suddenly started to look up at us and then blink both eyes at the same time and then open them up and laugh. It's the funniest thing.  Think Bewitched, but without the nose twitch.
  6. The wave. We've been working on this one for a while. For the longest time he'd just stare at us like we were crazy. Then he started raising his hand for a second. Now he is full-fledged waving and he's so excited that he is pretty much jumping up and down when he's doing it. Not quite sure how to take that! Grandma's house is fun apparently!
The list goes on and on, of course, but you've probably hit your CUTE quota for the day. Just in case you haven't though, this should push you just over the edge...

0 Talk To Me: