Haeden is an absolute clown. And not the scary kind either. He definitely has a sense of humor already and we see a little more of it everyday. I'm pretty sure that indicates some sort of genius, right? haha! Anyway, when Dan and I went to pick up Haeden from Grandma Ellie's house on Friday she had a cute story to share. And, friends, this is your lucky day because I'm going to share it with you!
Grandma Ellie was in the kitchen fixing some lunch while Haeden was in her bedroom, hanging out in his walker. He was supposed to be watching some Baby Einstein, however, she could hear him pulling at her dresser drawer handles. She heard something open and started to call his name since he was obviously up to no good. She then heard the click-click-click of the walker wheels and a little heh-heh-heh (sounds like a puppy dog panting) as Haeden came racing out of her bedroom waving her, ahem, undergarment in the air like some sort of white flag! I can totally picture the proud little look he must have had on his face. He just gets cuter and cuter every day!
Speaking of cute, I have a quick story about my hubby to share with you as well. Last night Dan prepared a scrumptious dinner for the family. Spaghetti and meat sauce, yum! We're all seated at the table and Patrick passed him the parmesan cheese. He must have decided it was going to need a good shake before he would be able to get out the desired amount. He closed the side with the three holes and began to shake it vigorously. I'm sure you can see exactly where this is going... quite suddenly the other side popped open and he dumped half the container all over himself and the table, somehow missing his plate of spaghetti entirely. There were a couple of seconds of silence as the boys and I stared at him in disbelief. Then, of course, we all burst out in laughter! After wiping his face and glasses clean, he actually had to go outside to shake all the cheese off of his clothes!
We should clearly have our own reality show. This sounds like good TV to me!
0 Talk To Me:
Post a Comment