Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Sneaking Suspicion

Do you ever get the feeling that your cat is out to get you?





 He regularly attacks me or darts between my feet when I enter a room and most evenings pretends to be in a lovey mood only to turn his head 180 degrees and suddenly try to bite my hand off. That I've seen before, so it hasn't really concerned me. But last night? He actually tried to trip me while I was jogging on the treadmill. Yeah, here I am sweating my face off and trying desperately to keep one foot in front of the other when, out of nowhere, comes these tiny little paws batting at my feet.

Looking down while on the treadmill is never a good idea (at least not for me), but I was thankfully able to regain my awkward gait and stay upright. I swear I heard the cat let out an evil little meow (was that his version of  MUAHAHAHA?!) before scrambling out of the garage. 

The scary part is that, had he succeeded, no one would have ever thought to blame the cat as I'm already clumsy enough on my own accord. This must be part of his plan, you guys...




Help. Me.

0 Talk To Me: