It's almost Friday, which means it is time to Embrace the Camera! Woot!
I recently took Haeden to a new park. Well, it's actually an old park. It was new to him though. Like our usual park, I used to go to this one as a kid, too. It's actually newer than the other one, but you'd never know considering the current state it's in. I was totally bummed.
It's not in the greatest area ever, but I don't think that should really matter. Unfortunately sometimes it does. A lot of the equipment was torn up and there was even quite a bit of graffiti. Someone had obviously tried to clean it up in the past, but apparently had just given up. I wonder what you can do in situations like these. Anyone ever been part of a park clean-up before?!
We didn't stay too long, but I grabbed a few shots before Haeden declared, "This park is dirty! Let's go!" Oh, and I should mention that he is now big enough to swing by himself! I can hardly believe how grown up he is. Every day, something new. I don't know whether to burst with pride or burst into tears!









2 Talk To Me:
Bummer about the grime, but it looks like he squeezed in a little fun before leaving. So cute!
How fun! My kiddos love the park, so we're frequent visitors.
Post a Comment