Thursday, September 8, 2011

Haeden Loves

What does Haeden looooove right now?
- The park. The swings and the slides are great, but he says the bridge is his favorite.


- To run. To jump. And to throw balls. Hasn't quite gotten the hang of "catching" yet.


- Anything to do with water. Whether it be the sprinkler, the beach, the pool or even bath time!


- Basketball

- Bikes, mini four-wheelers, carousels (basically anything he can ride on. I cannot wait for the fair this year!)



- Coloring, play dough, watching for TRUCKS (and EX-cah-va-tohs) while riding in the car


 - He also has a slight obsession with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.



He has turned into a little boy right before my eyes and I don't know when it happened?! The only time he is my "baby" anymore is when it's time to go to bed, he has a boo boo or his feelings are hurt. I guess I'll take whatever I can get because before long that will be gone, too.

1 Talk To Me:

Amy Lynn said...

So cute! That is the park we would take Cam to around Haeden's age :D