Embracing the camera again this week with the Anderson crew.
This week has been crazy busy both at work and at home. We haven't had a single night that we didn't have to stop along somewhere along the route home, and twice we've been out past our bedtimes. Mama likes her bedtime, you guys. And because I'm super smart, I decided to try a new workout routine and have been getting up at 5:30am to go running/walking. You guys know it's still dark outside at that time, right? I've keep my phone with me thanks to the trusty Couch to 5K app and bring along a flashlight, too. I keep to a block that is fairly well lit, but the flashlight makes me feel a little safer. Plus, I think I could totally use it as a weapon if I had to... not that I live in an unsafe neighborhood or anything. Actually, in all honesty, I'm not really afraid of people. I'm more freaked out about the things that don't really exist. Seen one too many scary movies/ episodes of True Blood. ha!
Anyhow, my little guy is really into movies right now. I'm still trying to keep them at a minimum, but we've been watching bits of the Cars movie several times this week. Movie watching in bed is sooooo much more fun than on the couch!
I <3 his neck squeezes!
Blurry, funny faces.
He wants to give you kisses...
Must h ave been a good part. He's looking a little pre-occupied.
Ahhhh!
So intent.









4 Talk To Me:
Oh my gosh CARS. We watch it all the time and my two year old know wants to know the name of every single care/truck we ever see. It's cute/exhausting.
A weirdo with a super cute bedroom! :) Are those shutters on your walls?
What great moments! And I am totally with you... seriously I hear the wind blow and I'm convinced someone is following me! HA! Way to go with your workouts!
Ha! We have those same PJ's! Hope your having a great weekend!
Post a Comment