I have quite the little bedtime routine going with Haeden. It used to be that I'd read him one book and put him to bed. Then I started to sing a song, too. One song quickly became three which turned into two Itsy Bitsy Spiders, one Hush Little Baby, one You Are My Sunshine, one Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and two books. Not one book. One won't do. One anything won't do, actually. He's always negotiating for two. It might irritate me if it wasn't so damn cute.
These are the two that we've been reading the past couple of weeks. The Tooth Book is probably his favorite. He points to all of the animals without teeth and says, "Not him!" and then points to the people/animals with teeth and exclaims, "HIM!"
Haeden and his Buddy Bear. That thing has seen better days. He loves it and it's usually in his mouth. It totally stinks and if it gets within a few inches of your face? Well, you're probably gonna break out.
Haeden took these last two. I'm thinking Santa needs to bring him a kiddie camera for Christmas. My little budding photographer!
6 Talk To Me:
Those are some of our favorite books, too!! He is such a cutie :]
so sweet! found this from ETC...adorable
great pictures!
such sweet bedtime photos :)
Aww cute pictures!
Visiting from ETC. You're adorable. And so is your little man. :)
Post a Comment