Thursday, July 7, 2011

Embrace the Camera: July 7th

Embracing the camera again today! I love joining up with this group for two reasons.


1. It forces me to take more pictures (or rather make other people take them) of myself with Haeden.
2. I actually get (and give, of course) comments on my blog. I would be lying if I said it didn't make my day!

Now, as for the peectures... These are from the zoo this past weekend. I have probably been to this zoo like fifty times (and I realized this weekend that I don't think I've ever been to another zoo, which is odd. going to have to change that!). For some reason it never gets old to me. I just looooove the animals there, especially the elephants and giraffes. Thankfully, Haeden seems to share my love of animals and the zoo is a great way for us to spend some family time together every couple of months.
Checking out the giraffes. They come up and feed right out of your hand. Also, there were like four babies out there. CUTE!

Ahhh, the carousel. This was Haeden's first time riding the real thang. He insisted on picking which animal to ride, first the "elepant" and then the "alliiiGATOR (RAWR)"!

One of the best things about having a toddler, probably kids in general, is how exciting everything is to them. It's infectious and a great way to live life. I love to see the world through Haeden's eyes. It's a happy place.

7 Talk To Me:

Wendy said...

I would agree, it is amazing to see the world through a child's eyes. Cute pictures!

Mama Bear said...

cute, cute blog!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

So cute. I love doing the Wild Animal Park and the Zoo with our kids here in San Diego.

Mommy Girl said...

it is pretty awesome how everything is exciting for littles - reminds me to celebrate every moment of life!

Ruthie Hart said...

oh my gosh so cool! I bet Haeden loved it!

Jami said...

Oh I need to get my kids to the zoo! love these pictures!

Angel said...

I love zoos! Hope you get to visit some more! Great photos!