I've been a little lazy with the blogging this week, but it's Thursday and I just can't help but Embrace the Camera! You really should get it on the fun if you haven't already!
This past weekend we headed down to Gainesville. Home of the Gators (Boo! Hiss! Go Noles and all that jazz.). Though we did stop at UF's campus so that my stepson could gawk at the football field and have his picture taken in front of it, we actually went specifically to check out Devil's Millhopper State Park. Quite the inviting name, huh? It's actually a huge sink hole with a miniature rain forest smack dab in the middle of it. I was also led to believe there was a waterfall, but it actually more like a trickle of water into a stream. Although that didn't quite meet my expectations, we had a really nice time and it was quite beautiful. Plus, there were forty bazillion steps leading into the sink hole and therefore I was able to count it as my "exercise" for the day (even though my lunch immediately afterwards probably cancelled it all out). Woo hoo!
Someone was kind enough to take a picture of all of us. So nice!
This just kills me. So sweet and cute! They love their little brother and he is obsessed with them!
That's my little dare-devil. "I do eeeet MYSELF, Mommy!"
"GUFFAW?!"
Kisses!








3 Talk To Me:
Gorgeous! Out here in dry Colorado I miss all that green!
awww... nothing beats a sweet little brother!
Those are some cute pics! Have you ever been to Illinois? There's a state park (Starved Rock) that has the same stairs. Maybe the same Park Designer (is that a gov't job?) designed both parks!
Post a Comment