A little over a week ago, Haeden turned 17 months old. I can hardly believe he will be a year and a half next month. We all know that infancy, toddlerhood, childhood... life, it all goes by so fast. But these past few months have just been insane. I have so many plans to capture his little personality, his sweet smile and infectious laugh. It seems that every time he does something new or funny (usually both) I say, "We have to record this!" But, honestly, most of the time it doesn't happen because we're out and about, or the camera isn't near by, or somebody would just die if there were photographic evidence of the way she looked at that moment. The good intentions just tend to fall by the wayside, overshadowed by the daily grind and usual routine.
I hope to get better at this. And I hope that blogging continues to motivate me to do so, because I don't want to forget anything about life with Haeden right now. Except, maybe, that high-pitched scream. That has got to go soon.
1 Talk To Me:
He is the sweetest, high-pitched scream and all
Post a Comment